Potbelly Sandwich Shop opens catering kitchen in Plano, Texas
Potbelly Sandwich Shop in Plano, Texas, has opened a catering kitchen — the chain's third, according to a press release. Others are in Chicago and northern Virginia.
The Plano location will service the Dallas-Fort Worth area, where Potbelly has 37 shops, making it the brand's third most concentrated market in the country.
Current catering offerings include:
- Individual Lunch Boxes — Designed with the traveling group in mind, boxes include a toasty warm sandwich, bag of chips and a cookie, and can be personalized to customers' likings.
- Box O' Sandwiches — Customers can choose any Potbelly sandwich. The box includes mayo, mustard, hot peppers, onions and pickles on the side. There is an eight-sandwich minimum.
- Bowl O' Salad — Each salad is made to order, serving six as an entrée or 12 to 15 as a side.
- Soup for a Group — An order serves nine to 10 and is accompanied with oyster crackers.
- Deli Side Salads — Offerings include coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad and more.
- Freshly Baked Cookies — Customers can select from oatmeal chocolate chip or sugar cookies, or chocolate brownies .
Menus, plates, utensils, napkins and condiments are included in all catering orders, the company said.