Since 1997, FastCasual.com has reported on the important news, events, trends and people in the $23.5 billion fast casual restaurant industry segment. We reach a global audience of industry professionals looking to track the latest food and beverage trends, top markets for growth and hot concepts. Our site features a directory of product and service providers as well as slideshows, videos and research.
So You want to be featured in FastCasual? Here's how to get in front of the editor:
- Press Release. We love them! But make it easy for us. Copy and paste your press release into the body of an email addressed to Editor@FastCasual.com. (Don't attach it) Sending a PDF will not prevent copy-editing, but it will probably delay the posting of your news.
- Include photos. Include photographs and/or video if available and of good quality. Standard-format digital files are accepted (.png, .jpg, gif) as are video links, and embed codes. Identify the source and person or place shown; if more than one person, tell us who's who (by name, title, company).
- Avoid flowery descriptions and exaggerated or hyperbolical expressions of praise. No opinions; stick to the facts and keep them short and sweet.
- Provide a quote from a specific brand leader. Include name, title and employer of the person being quoted.
- Provide lists and/or stats when possible.