Few restaurateurs have spare cash to risk installing digital signage without taking some time to test the technology in its various forms, locations and uses, which is the focus of QSRWeb's webinar, "Pilot Testing Restaurant Digital Signage: The Only Way To Fly."
The webinar, which is set for 3 p.m., Nov. 10, will teach you:
- Which questions to ask to nail down the answers directing you to your best, most expedient approach.
- The best methods for measuring, analyzing and validating the signage you choose to test.
- How to identify the most inexpensive but effective ways to test this technology for your brand in order to deliver reliable and scalable analytics data.
- How to assess and apply your findings to determine how much impact you can expect from your digital signage in your overall business management.
- And whether it's time to try some of the many types of augmentation to this technology now available.
- Freshens Quality Brands Senior Vice President Ed Redmond
- Allure Operations Executive Vice President Doug Start
- Allure Senior Vice President of Marketing and Consumer Engagement Strategies, George Yunis
Click here to register for the free webinar.
Award-winning veteran print and broadcast journalist, Shelly Whitehead, has spent most of the last 30 years reporting for TV and newspapers, including the former Kentucky and Cincinnati Post and a number of network news affiliates nationally. She brings her cumulative experience as a multimedia storyteller and video producer to the web-based pages of Pizzamarketplace.com and QSRweb.com after a lifelong “love affair” with reporting the stories behind the businesses that make our world go ‘round. Ms. Whitehead is driven to find and share news of the many professional passions people take to work with them every day in the pizza and quick-service restaurant industry. She is particularly interested in the growing role of sustainable agriculture and nutrition in food service worldwide and is always ready to move on great story ideas and news tips.