FastCasual Editor: 'What do you want to hear from the CEOs at Fast Casual Exec Summit?'
Wing Zone, Captain D's, Back Yard Burger, Koti Pizza, A&W Restaurants and Focus Brands don't share many commonalities. Although they specialize in different food types all over the world, they do have one thing in common — strong leadership.
And each of those leaders will share their expertise during a roundtable session at the Fast Casual Executive Summit, Oct. 22-24 in Nashville. This year, FastCasual readers can get in on the Q-and-A process, said Cherryh Cansler, director of Editorial of FastCasual parent company, Networld Media Group, which produces the event.
"These CEOs will not only give attendees an idea of how they've created successful brands, but they'll also talk about what keeps them up at night, the state of the fast casual industry and trends in food, training, marketing and technology," she said. "But we also want them to answer questions from other leaders who also are in the trenches."
To possibly have your questions answered by an exec at the summit, email them to CherryhC@Networldmediagroup.com
- Kevin Bazner, CEO, A&W Restaurants.
- Steve DeSutter, CEO, FOCUS Brands.
- Matt Friedman, CEO, Wing Zone.
- Phil Greifeld, president and CEO, Captain D's.
- David McDougall, CEO, Back Yard Burgers.
- Tommi Tervanen, CEO, Koti Pizza Group.
- Christopher Sebes, president of Heartland and session moderator.
Topics: Fast Casual Executive Summit
Companies: Heartland FPG