Just Salad, a New York City-based fast casual chain, has launched a menu boasting more than just salad.
The menu offers customers a chance to switch up their usual lunch routine with everything from avocado toast to warm grain bowls, according to a company press release.
Menu options include:
- Market Plate: Warm Chicken Barbacoa served over Brown Rice, with Raw Brussels and Kale Slaw and roasted broccoli.
- Avo Blast Toast: Avocado Mash, Charred Corn, Pickled Red Onions, Cilantro, Smoky Poblano Ranch.
- Crunchy Avocado Toast: Avocado Mash, Feta, Pumpkin Seeds, Crunchy Onions
- Seoul Bowl: Organic Quinoa and Farro Mix, Shrimp, Roasted Broccoli, Carrots, Pickled Red Onions, Cucumbers, Crunchy Onions, Furikake Shake, Miso Ginger Vinaigrette with Sriracha Drizzle.
- Tokyo Supergreen Salad: Supergreens Blend, Grilled Chicken, Carrot Edamame Slaw, Almonds, Roasted Broccoli, Avocado, Furikake Shake
"I started Just Salad not to serve salad but to serve healthy food that is fast and affordable," Nick Kenner, Just Salad co-founder and CEO, said in the release. “We have developed some amazing new products that are not lettuce based, but still fit this profile. The Toast Boxes, Market Plate and Warm Bowls are all unique and taste great. We are evolving as a brand to be a trusted source of health, not just salad."
Just Salad now employs over 1,000 people across 31 locations in New York City; Chicago; Jersey City, New Jersey; Manhattan, Kansas; Hong Kong and Dubai.