Nekter Juice Bar releases six flavors for summer
Nekter Juice Bars, known for Skoop — a vegan frozen treat — is getting one flavor released each week between July 16 and Aug. 20, according to a company press release.
"Not all vegan ice creams are created equal," CEO Steve Schulze in the release. "Just as Nekter has reinvented the juice bar experience, we have redefined vegan ice cream with intense flavor, a lush creamy texture and the ability to handcraft it fresh each day. A truly healthy form of delicious indulgence, Skoop is the perfect summertime treat. We hope everyone will visit before the new flavors are all ‘skooped’ up."
The vegan Skoop flavors set to debut include:
- PB Brownie (Week of July 16): Peanut butter meets pure cocoa, honey, cashew milk, coconut sugar and agave nectar with a pinch of sea salt.
- Coconut Matcha (Week of July 23): Matcha green tea blended with coconut milk, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar and a pinch of sea salt.
- Berry Hibiscus (Week of July 30): Coconut paired with Hibiscus for a hint of sweet and tart berry. Blended with Madagascar vanilla and agave nectar.
- Red Velvet (Week of August 6): A blend of pure cocoa, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar, sea salt and beet for natural color.
- Fresh Strawberry (Week of August 13): Strawberries with coconut milk, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar and a pinch of sea salt.
- Sea Salt Caramel (Week of August 20): Caramel, coconut, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar and a pinch of sea salt.
Founded in 2010, the Southern California-based brand has 115 locations.
Topics: Health & Nutrition