DIY printing platform launching for restaurateurs
An online printing platform launches Oct. 4, called Templi, which a news release said allows brands to create and print branded collateral, like cups, coasters and containers.
The service allows:
• Instant product pricing information retrieval.
• 360-degree photo mock-ups with true product photography.
• Ability to design with templates that allow full control of the print surface.
• Ability to purchase product in multiple sizes.
• Ability to organize and save projects for completion later.
• Credit card-enabled.
• Auto production and shipping updates.
"Over the years, I've been fortunate to work with some truly inspiring restaurants, bars, and the branding agencies behind their visual identities," Templi founder Nick O'Brien said in the release. "Through these close relationships, I've developed a deep appreciation for the operators and the design community as a whole. My insights into their pain points on the production side were the driving force behind the need to create Templi."
All of Templi's products are made in the USA.