Making big connections in small spaces.
Successful Digital Signage system deployment demands consistent and reliable network connectivity. The network connection is critical not only for quick retrieval or updating of data, but as next generation signage emerge, video storage or real-time video streaming is becoming essential to meet the needs of the market.
Traditionally, a blend of wired and 3G networks have met most digital signage needs, but as the options for larger data size increases, 4G/LTE wireless networks are becoming an essential part of digital signage deployments.
Specializing in connectivity failover, machine-to-machine (M2M), and 3G/4G?LTE primary connections, Cradlepoint solutions are purpose built for PCI compliant networks. Being the first to pioneer and fully enable high-speed LTE in their solutions, Cradlepoint maximizes the potential of the cloud for businesses worldwide. Cradlepoint devices work with more than 70 mobile broadband carriers worldwide.
- Non-stop Internet access
- Works with existing network hardware
- Simple and easy-to-install solution
- Deploy instant 3G/4G/LTE networks
- Low-cost, reliable and managed remotely
- Managed though Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager (ECM)
- Use 3G/4G/LTE to power your network
- Instant network availability, anytime, anywhere there’s a cellular signal
- 4G/LTE speeds faster than Cable, DSL or T1