Oct. 9, 2012
Social media isn't just for outbound marketing anymore. When every online review is seen by at least 150 other potential guests, you must have a solid strategy in place to increase positive reviews. Buried in the mounds of social reviews about your restaurant is real-time data you can use to improve your customer's experience, and increase their intent to return and spend more.
Leading brands are using statistics, analytics, and data gathered from the web to take effective action, improve operations, cash in on popular themes, reward staff, and generally get more butts in seats, and you can, too. All it takes is knowing where your organization fits in to the Social Market Intelligence Maturity Scale.
In this free webinar, we'll tell you how the best brands are using social to:
- Recover lost guests and reward fans
- Motivate staff and improve manager performance
- Define new dishes and fix recipe issues
- Identify faulty equipment or cleanliness issues
- Benchmark their performance against competitors