Aug. 21, 2012
The social web has changed the way we do business forever. The future of your company is not in measured, considered responses and carefully planned initiatives. Business today is about near-instantaneous response. About doing the best you can with extremely limited information. About every customer being a reporter, and every reporter being a customer.
Having the time and information required to make a considered business decision is a luxury - a luxury that's quickly facing extinction. Yet business hasn't adapted to this evolution. And adapt you must.
This book isn't about how to "do" social media. Instead, The Now Revolution outlines how you must retool your organization to make real-time business work for you rather than against you. In The NOW Revolution, by Jay Baer and Amber Naslund you'll learn:
- How to build a culture that empowers social
- How to activate your customers and employees
- How to listen and respond to real-time opportunities
- How to manage a social media crisis
- How to effectively measure social media, including ROI
Download this sample chapter to learn more.