Online Ordering: Seven Tips for a Successful Implementation
Aug. 5, 2009
Many restaurant owners make the mistake of believing that an online ordering system alone will lead to a successful online business. This is not the case. To truly thrive and be profitable, your online ordering system must successfully tie into your other marketing efforts. How much work you put into informing your customers of this new ordering method factors directly into how well this system will work in your restaurant.
Here are seven tried-and-true tips on how to make the most of your online ordering system.
- If Youve Got It, Flaunt It (in your stores).
- Online Customers Demand Convenience.
- Market to the Obvious Users.
- Spoil Your Online Customers.
- A Little Creativity Goes a Long Way.
- Site Statistics are a Goldmine.
- Your System Automatically Harvests e-Mail Addresses. Use them!
Curbside & Takeout
Customer Service / Experience
Trends / Statistics