Oct. 30, 2012
ArrowStream Inc., a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management technology and logistics services, announced that Panda Restaurant Group Inc. has renewed ArrowStream's OnDemand supply chain visibility and predictability system contract.
OnDemand enables a company's supply chain organization to collaborate with key business functions, such as purchasing, marketing and operations using a single solution.
"OnDemand is critical to our purchasing department's success," said Rif Wiguna, vice president, Supply Chain Management of Panda Restaurant Group. "The supply chain visibility and analytical tools have helped us reduce spending, manage inventory more efficiently and ensure accurate billing from our distributors."
Additional OnDemand platform advantages Panda Restaurant Group will continue to benefit from include:
- Reduced costs through compliance and audit control;
- Minimized obsolescence and stock outs through inventory threshold alerts and allocation exceptions;
- Automated processes, including contract administration and purchasing;
- Enhanced contract management that quickly captures overcharges on contract price and unapproved spending; and
- Better demand planning, forecasting, limited-time offer (LTO) monitoring, new product rollouts, promotions and product testing.
Additionally, ArrowStream and Panda Restaurant Group have agreed on a new Logistics Services contract.
Panda Restaurant Group includes Panda Express, Panda Inn and Hibachi-San.
Read more about systems and technology.