Cowboy Chicken, the seven-unit, Dallas-based, fast casual rotisserie chicken brand, has introduced its new Low Cal Corral menu, offering five entrées with less than 500 calories each.
The Low Cal Corral is an annual tradition at Cowboy Chicken, offering guests several combinations of menu items with sides, each under 500 calories. This year's menu includes:
- 475 Calories: 3 pieces of Chicken Dark, Campfire Veggies and a roll;
- 500 Calories: Grilled Chicken Platter with Black Beans, Campfire Veggies and a roll;
- 475 Calories: ¼ Chicken White, Garden Salad with House Dressing, Green Beans and a roll;
- 470 Calories: Cowboy Taco with Tomato Cucumber Salad; and
- 465 Calories: Grilled Chicken Salad with Low Fat Italian Dressing.
"We try to make it easy for guests watching their caloric intake with our Low Cal Corral each year," said Sean Kennedy, president, Cowboy Chicken. "We use only all natural, hormone free fresh chicken, and have for over 30 years."
Read more about health and nutrition.