Revention is set to roll out its next generation point-of-sale system — R3310 — on Feb. 18.
The new system features technological upgrades from the company's flagship POS product, R2310.
The R3310 POS terminal is low profile, high performance and stylish, and features solid-state hard drives and upgraded processors. Also, according to a company announcement, it features a small footprint and optional VESA wall mount, which makes it ideal for confined spaces. The newly streamlined hardware design includes more compact components, and the touchscreen monitor, featuring the latest in LED display technology (upgraded from the previous LCD display), now also houses the hard drive, modernizing the terminal.
R3310 feature upgrade highlights include:
- All screens upgraded from LCD display technology to the latest in LED display technology;
- CPU/Performance speed rated at nearly three times that of the previous R2310 model;
- Easy access mechanical design for removal of HDD, Power Supply and Monitor, allowing for fast and easy maintenance;
- Solid-state hard drive eliminates moving part components;
- Compact stand with hidden cable management;
- Removable base for easy wall mounting;
- Streamlined hardware design with more compact components, such as credit card readers and biometric fingerprint authentication;
- Optional rear-facing customer display monitors, ideal for point-of-sale marketing of new products and specials; and
- Warranty includes standard Next Business Day Replacement.
Read more about POS systems.